
Good afternoon my friends. Some of you have expressed an interest in learning idioms and slang. Here are just a few resources with which you can gain some more knowledge about the use of colloquial language in English:
*Open English World provides a weekly idiom and keeps an archive of them so you can read and study them at any time.

*The Online Slang Dictionary can tell you what you want to know about any common, or obscure, slang word that you are curious about. You can subscribe to the mailing list with which the website will email you when new words are added to the dictionary. Learn a new slang word each day and your vocabulary will increase in a very practical way. Just go to "Subscribe to updates" directly on the right, underneath the google seach bar.
In case you don't know, if anything is HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE AND UNDERLINED( or in the case of this website, HIGHLIGHT PURPLE) it is a "hotlink." This means that you can click on it and it will bring you to the website that I am providing for you. If you do this, you will be thoroughly rewarded both here on earth and in the heavens.
2 comments:
how are you everyone?
I'm alright.
I'm sorry that i'm absent for a few days. I'll try to go to class as often as possible.
I hope to see you tomorrow ^^.
have a nice day~
Nice to hear from you! Hope to see you then.
Post a Comment