Here is a picture from our pasta dinner last week or a few weeks ago or whenever it was... It was a nice time though and we should do it again soon. Remember, tonight is a big dinner with students and the teachers and the bands are playing at Sting bar in Gumcheon dong. Hope to see you in class.
Friday, January 18, 2008
파스타!!!!
Here is a picture from our pasta dinner last week or a few weeks ago or whenever it was... It was a nice time though and we should do it again soon. Remember, tonight is a big dinner with students and the teachers and the bands are playing at Sting bar in Gumcheon dong. Hope to see you in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
^^
I want to see the pictures which we took with your friends in last friday~
Hi everyone!
oh~ you had a great time~
I'm so sad that I wasn't there!
unfortunately, I can't go class this week. I have to participate a job education in Cheongju and
Seoul.
I try to see you next Tuseday.(I have to work to PM 6:30 on Monday, so I can't go everymonday)
see you later~
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment