Hello and welcome to our level 3 conversation class blog! As you know, I'm Keith and I am the teacher for this class. I am teaching the same class and text to two different classes; one at 8:30 am and the other at 6:00 pm. This post is for the students of the 8:30 am class to introduces yourselves to each other and to me. I hope to get to know you very quickly by utilizing this tool.
Please fill out a profile and attach a photo of yourself as well. I am very poor with remembering names and this will be an excellent tool for me to get to know you and remember details about yourself as well as attaching your name to your face.
Ok, well, let me begin. My name is Keith Allan Herl and I'm 26 years old. I'm originally from the tiny town of Ellinwood, Kansas USA. If you are looking for Ellinwood on the map, don't bother. But if you put your finger right in the middle of the USA, you are probably pretty close to it. I graduated high school in 2000. I went to university at Tabor College in Hillsboro, Kansas where I played American football and ran Track and Field. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Psychology. From there I moved to Fort Hays State University where I earned a Master's degree in Educational Psychology.
I worked as an intern as a School Psychologist at an elementary school in Hays, Kansas for a year. After that, an opportunity for me to move to Korea to teach English presented itself to me, so I moved to Cheongju in May of 2006. I worked for one year at Kid's Herald School in Yongam Dong for one year. I have been working at Chungbuk University for more than six months now and it has been a great experience. I really do love my job and all of the students that I have met have been amazing.
My main hobby is kickboxing. I have been doing Muay Thai Kickboxing for more than four months now and I just received my blue belt. It's been great exercise for me. I also like to read when I have some spare time and I LOVE music. I can talk about it all day, just ask me.
I look forward to hearing about you. To post, simply press the "comment" button and type in your message. Look forward to learning about you!
8 comments:
Hi. I'm OhDongJoon.
In korean, 오동준.
In chinese, 吳東俊.
Anyway, I'm glad to meet you.
I have been chungju, but It's very long time ago. so I don't know about here. I think you know more than me. And so, in thesedays, I'm very bored. please help me, save me!!! ^^;
you know, my hobby is playing clarinet. and also I like writing chinese caligraphy. I learned that in university.
and Nice to meet you again!
See you.
Ah!! Puede su hablar Espanol?
Yo puedo, pero un poquito. ^^
Bye~
oh..
i have no idea how to use this blog. i wanna put my pic but i can't. anyway...
did you guys have fun last night? i hate freezing so styed home. some people alreay know about me but let me introduce a little. i'm 26years old and a senior of Urban Engineering. i've live in Cheongju for about 15years. oh..i'm a boy..kkkk
i like soccer, basketball, swimming, baseball, taekwondo, all kinds of sports. sometimes if i have free time, i enjoy playing musical instrument like guitar. when i was in high school, i'd played drum. i like music. i'm gonna make a huge studio in my basement when i get old. i wanna play jazz with my fuckin friends when i get old. that's my small dream.
i'd like to say about keith. when i met him first, i felt strong impression. he is hansome, humorous, gentle...however....
he is............(next time)
hi ya!
i think i'm a last student posting a comment. let me make a excuse for it. this early morning, i got home from Ok-cheon. on the end of December, after the service, i went to Ok-cheon with my friends from church. so... sorry about that.
i'll tell you something about me.
as you know, i'm 25 years old. i'm studying chinese and literature. my double major is international business. i just left one semester.
i like reading a novel, tlking with friends on the phone, climbing mountain, sleeping, whatching film... whatelse...
anyway i'm so glad to meet you guys, especially Keith (because you're my teacher kkk)let us make our class better than any other!
i wish you happy new year.
see you soon.
dear keith and classmates!
hi~ this is kyoungah kim. nice to meet you. as i said to you, i'm 35 years old. i have been working for 10 years at CJB.
i need an english test score such as "ielts" "toefl". so i decided to take this course. i hope to improve my english speaking and writing skills through this class.
i like a travel. lf i have a longterm holiday, i make an abroad travel plan. last November, I went to Ireland. it was so wonderful!
i hope to share information and thinking more. have a nice day!
Hi : )
I'm Yunkyol, 24years old.
It's very great that you majored in psychology.
anyway, I graduated Kyungpook Natl. univ. in Feb. 2007.
I got BS degree in biotechnology.
Now I am here, CBNU Medical research center, as an researcher.
It's not enough time to introduce my self cuz, my boss want me to work.
hiding from my boss, I am writing this.
happy new year~!
I have to go
See you~!!!!
Thanks alot you guys for leaving your comments. It's really cool to hear from you and to learn about you a little more. Please use this as much as you can and develop your profile and writing skills. See you tonight!
Hi~ Keith~ *^^*
ooo~~oops~ I'm full extremely now.
Because I ate strawberries, dumplings and tomatos and dduck-guk.
so many foods..
I'm insane..why? The problem is the time.It's 11:41 now. I ate many foods near midnight..
I always want to lose my weigth. But I usally forget my resolution when I see delicious foods..
who could correct my bad eating habit..?
Post a Comment